The first batch of photos are here!! I got back the rolls I took in Newfoundland, up until the drive back across to get the ferry. Here are some shots from Cape Spear!


Yes, you counted 2 different lighthouses, and both are on Cape Spear. The short, squat lighthouse is the original one, built somewhere around the 1830's. The tall, classic lighthouse is the current working lighthouse.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
We also went up Signal Hill - here's Doug at the Cabot Tower (it was a very windy day, as is evidenced by the Canadian flag!), and a view of the lighthouse at the entrance to St. John's Harbour, from the top of Signal Hill.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are many more photos, I've gotten 6 rolls of film developed so far, and another 7 are being developed as I write! I'll post new ones as I get them. Still to come: the Cabot Trail, Bay of Fundy, Cape Breton, and more!
We also went up Signal Hill - here's Doug at the Cabot Tower (it was a very windy day, as is evidenced by the Canadian flag!), and a view of the lighthouse at the entrance to St. John's Harbour, from the top of Signal Hill.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------There are many more photos, I've gotten 6 rolls of film developed so far, and another 7 are being developed as I write! I'll post new ones as I get them. Still to come: the Cabot Trail, Bay of Fundy, Cape Breton, and more!

Post a Comment