Yes, I know, it's been a while! Sorry!
To be honest, I just haven't had time to scan photos, and there are a lot of my recent photos that only just got developed! I will post a bunch more very soon, now that things have slowed down for the summer, and I've got my camera back out.
In the mean time, I took this one at my Mom's birthday party the other week:
The Rayment and Kent kids were playing follow the leader/catch me if you can for most of the evening....the fact that Ethan is just a blur running by the camera, kinda says it all!
To be honest, I just haven't had time to scan photos, and there are a lot of my recent photos that only just got developed! I will post a bunch more very soon, now that things have slowed down for the summer, and I've got my camera back out.
In the mean time, I took this one at my Mom's birthday party the other week:
The Rayment and Kent kids were playing follow the leader/catch me if you can for most of the evening....the fact that Ethan is just a blur running by the camera, kinda says it all!
Post a Comment